Posted by Irina Jordan
In today’s Agent Insights post, Ryan – a Realtor in Raleigh, North Carolina – offers agent advice about best ways to generate real estate leads online.
Struggling to generate real estate leads?
Generating leads takes a lot of time and effort, and you won’t see immediate results. However if you stay with it, the results will pay off handsomely.
How does a couple new leads per day sound? If you aren’t already using these strategies for generating leads online you should consider starting today.
6 Strategies for Generating Real Estate Leads Online:
- Start a hyperlocal real estate website:If you’re going to have any sort of success generating quality real estate leads online, you are going to need a website. Having a hyperlocal real estate website should be the center of everything you do online. Once you get your site up and running, you should constantly be sending people to your site as a way for them to search for local listings or to gather valuable real estate information from the articles you write on your blog.
- Blog about everything real estate:
Providing your local buyers and sellers with monthly real estate market reports is a great way to engage with your audience. You can also write for people who might be moving to your area. We recently wrote an article for anyone moving to Raleigh so they could learn more about the city before relocating. The articles on your website will help you generate leads every day.
- Leverage social media:Staying top of mind is one of the most important aspects for real estate agents to gather referral business. Communicating a valuable message wins over new business. When someone hears someone else say “I’m thinking about buying a house or selling my home”, they remember your Facebook article “10 Things Realtors Do to Sell Your Home” or your helpful “First Time Home Buyer’s Guide”. Providing value to your audience gives you an opportunity to earn more referral business. By communicating a value added message you get people to share it with their friends!
- Take advantage of Facebook ads:
Facebook ads are a great way to brand yourself and stay in front of consumers. People check Facebook multiple times a day and when they see your sponsored ad they become familiar with you. Not only that, you can set up Facebook ads to be highly targeted. The customization options for your ad are incredible.
- Build valuable relationships online:
One of the best things you can do is build relationships with everyone online. This means engaging with your network with likes, comments and shares. People love to be noticed and liked. When you comment on a friend’s picture you are showing up on other people’s newsfeeds and your friend will appreciate you staying in touch. That friend is also more likely to like your pictures when you post. By engaging in the comments section you have an opportunity to interact with that friend’s friends as well.
- Give back to others:
One of the best things you can do to secure relationships whether online or offline is to give back to others. Think of how you can help others before you think about how others can help you. When you give back to others in your ommunity or across the world, you’re building a much stronger network. By giving back to others you will see fantastic results.
Generating leads online doesn’t have to be hard. It starts with a great website and utilizing the tips above. Thanks to being engaging and generous, you will have numerous people reaching out to you when they need of a trusted real estate agent. It can be intimidating at first especially if it’s new to you, and you’re concerned with what people think about your articles. You can’t grow unless you step outside your comfort zone. Give it a try!